Cancel or Freeze My Membership

Membership Status Change Request

If you need to cancel or freeze your membership, you must complete this form. Please select one of the two options from the drop-down menu, enter your name and information, and then press submit. You must submit this form a minimum of five days before your next regular billing date. When done, a Gold Crush member will then complete your request and make the requested changes to your billing profile.